Sydney Ladies Artists Club

A social and support organisation for invited female artists based in Sydney.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Guacamole
This woman showed me how to do it. I double everything and put in extra garlic, onion and whatever looks or smells like an onion from chives to shallots to things with long green stalks (i.e. coriander).
Combine 1 or two or more avocados, 1 tablespoon lemon (or whole), 1 tablespoon grated onion, 1 teaspoon salt ( I put a quarter) and a teaspoon of cumin instead of chili powder.
Spread top with 1/3 cup mayonaise (or more)
( I use either that Norganic Soya mayo or the Best Foods American stuff) .
Chill.
At serving time, stir in mayoniase.

1 Comments:

Blogger E Pulie said...

That guacamole was really delicious and there's a picture of it at the top of the minutes for meeting #4, below. Weren't there walnuts on top that time? I liked that touch.

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home