Sydney Ladies Artists Club

A social and support organisation for invited female artists based in Sydney.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fantasy las Vegas at Marrickville RSL

I am going to Marrickville RSL for XXXmas Eve to see the fantastically taudry "Fantasy Las Vegas" strip show.
This includes a special guest appearance from Australia's Pole Dancing Champion, (her name escpaes me) who is pretty amazing in an athletic circus act kind-of-way.
I think the first show is at 8pm (but I could be wrong) and the second at 10pm.

I can't think of a better way to enter into the XXXmas spirit! A night to remember!!!

jpolk

5 Comments:

Blogger L.Kelly said...

triple XXXmas, I'll be there! just let us know the meet up time jp x

12:13 pm  
Blogger E Pulie said...

I would love to see Australia's Pole Dancing Champion perform, but I can't make it.

9:29 am  
Blogger S.Goffman said...

I'm doing some synchronised sympathy pole dancing in the UK. I have devised some moves which are possibly illegal in some states.
Maybe we can have a pole dancing night...?

5:01 am  
Blogger jpolk said...

Unfortunately this event didn't happen. Its the kind of thing that needs AT LEAST more than 4 people. Otherwise its just too tragic... sitting in the dark, with the old men, trying to clap in time, watching a couple of ladies get their gear off.
Maybe in the new year we can re-visit this idea?
I did read that JAMILLA DEVILLE (australia's pole dancing champ) is performing at a dyke night somewhere in the Burdekin hotel in the near future. Might be chance to get up close and personel??!!

12:56 am  
Blogger E Pulie said...

Oh, so it would have been an old man event? I had the impression it was something arty, or at least aimed at a younger audience. It can be confronting to sit in old man events.

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home